Thank you very much to those who took the time to attend our Open House.
Below is some information regarding the Infinite Campus Updates. Please review.
Also, here is the link to pictures of the Open House Event.
Starting Monday, August 22, 2016 all meals must be scanned with your ID. Please make sure to deposit money into your account. No cash will be accepted at the cafeteria.
Money is deposited in the brown box in the office. Funds deposited by recess will be credited to student's account by lunch.
In the next few weeks, a "Census Verification" form will be sent home with your child. Please confirm that all of the information on this form is accurate. Once the school receives the forms, the parent and student Infinite Campus Portal will be activated.
Until the portal is activated, please use your child's binder reminder to communicate with your child's teachers regarding grades, behavior, and/or attendance.
Thank you very much for your understanding as the entire State of Hawaii-Department of Education transitions to a new Student Information System (SIS).
Waipahu Intermediate School School Pictures
Mark your calendar!
Picture Days are:
• Monday, Aug 15
• Tuesday, Aug 16
• Wednesday, Aug 17
• Thursday, Aug 18
Picture Day ID: HH056151Q0
Notes for picture-day:
- Students must be in uniform, except for that one opt-out, make sure that student is in dress code.
- Students may remove their ID for the picture, but must put it back on right after
- Students must turn in money to the photographers, do not send any money my way. If students forget to submit money on their picture-day, they may turn it in to the photographers the following day without having to do a retake. There is also an online order option that will provide more background options.
- If students are absent on their day of picture-taking, please let me know. There is a re-take day in September, more information TBA.
Only a few days left to order before Picture Day
Keep it easy by ordering this year's school pictures at mylifetouch.com. When you go online, use your Picture Day ID and student's first name to get started.
Please submit your portrait order by Monday, August 15 for free shipping to school.
Go to: secure.ezmealapp.com/
1. Students must be enrolled in a DEO school (excludes charter schools) for an application to be processed.
2. Enter the legal names and correct birthdates (this information is used to match students).
3. For each adult enter: a. Gross earnings (before taxes or deductions), and
b. how often the amount entered is received (do not put hourly wages)
4. If applicable, enter the total income of all Chile Household Members in STEP 4. If child has no income,leave STEP 4 blank.
5. If applying with SNAP or TANF in STEP 1 under Benefit Type and enter authorized case number and name of recipient.