Summer Transition Program
Updated: May 6, 2021
Deadline: May 14, 2021 IT’s FREE
Waipahu Intermediate School UPLINK Program
Incoming 7th & 8th Grade Summer Transition Class!
3 Days ONLY (see dates below)
Would you like your child to get a head start on learning about
Waipahu Intermediate School before the start of their 7th Grade year?
Or was your 7th Grader barely on campus during their 7th Grade year and needs a refresher
to get back to 8th Grade year?
What would they learn? Here’s a short list:
● Welcome to Adolescence! Social Skills, Stereotyping, Problem Solving, Bully Prevention
● Policies/Procedures: ID, Uniform, Credits, Lunch, Binder Reminder, Success Binder, Grades
● Daily Basics: Bell Schedule, Period Rotation, Choose Kupono
● Extra Curricular: Inter-School Athletics, After School Activities, Tutoring Program
● Getting to Know Activities: Campus Tour, Ice Breakers, Team Bonding, Goal Setting
● Use of Technology: Google Login, WIS Website, Social Media Awareness
Dates (select one session):
Session 1: June 16th, 17th & 18th (Wed-Fri)
Session 2: June 23rd, 24th & 25th (Wed-Fri)
Session 3: June 30th, July 1st & 2nd (Wed-Fri)
Session 4: July 7th, 8th & 9th (Wed-Fri)
Mrs. Englar, Data Coordinator and Former Technology Coordinator
Mr. Iraha, Head Counselor and Athletics Coordinator and
Mrs. Marciel, Student Activities Coordinator
Sign up by going to the Waipahu Intermediate School Home Page and look for
the Summer Transition Class or go to
https://tinyurl.com/2021WISSummerTransitionReg to sign up.
Please REVIEW TRUF POLICIES
AND You MUST MAIL or BRING IN the attached: TRUF (Internet) TRUF and
Video Release Forms VIDEO RELEASE to:
Mrs. Susan Marciel
c/o Waipahu Intermediate School We will let you know what
94-455 Farrington Highway week your child will be
Waipahu, HI 96797 attending!
Recent PostsSee All
Your household qualifies if at least one member: • Qualifies for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance,